“Dreams are not delivered with age limits or expiration dates. Live your dreams, now!”
DeLores Pressley, International Keynote Motivational Speaker and Executive Life Coach, is dedicated to helping people take action to launch bold, confident and courageous lives. She is the CEO of DeLores Pressley Worldwide and Founder of the Global Up Woman™ Network, a network and movement to empower and elevate women in business.
As a former elementary school teacher and a pioneer of the plus size fashion and modeling industry, DeLores has inspired and helped motivate thousands to leverage their leadership voice, have a powerful presence and live confidently.
DeLores is the author of Clean Out the Closets of Your Life, Believe in the Power of You, Empower and Co-Author of Oh Yes You Can! DeLores is a contributing writer for Smart Business Magazine. She has received many awards and recognition for her work including Top Ten Business Owners by the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) & Key Bank Corporation, Outstanding Community Service Award from the University of Akron and ATHENA Finalist sponsored by Inside Business Magazine. She is an Inductee of the YWCA’s Stark County Women’s Hall of Fame and the Women of Color Foundation’s Hall of Fame.
DeLores has spoken in England, Barbados, Puerto Rico, for the Turks and Caicos Government and hundreds of U.S. locations. Her client sampling includes Coca-Cola, Roche Pharmaceuticals, Procter and Gamble (P & G), Union Pacific Railroad, Nationwide, American Heart Association, Timken, Kirby Vacuum and Bakersfield Women’s Conference. She serves as a Member of The ABCD, Inc. Board of Directors, Board Member of the O’Jays Entertainers Scholarship Committee and Past President of the National Speakers Association’s Ohio Chapter. She is the Spokesperson for Humanitarian Hands Charities.
Her story has been touted in Speaker, Glamour, Washington Post, Black Enterprise, Inside Business, Essence, Ebony and Marie Claire magazines. DeLores is the host of her new TV show; “A Purposeful Life.” She is a frequent media guest. She has appeared on the Bravo TV Network Show; Married to Medicine and has been interviewed on every major network including Entertainment Tonight and OPRAH.
- Union Pacific Railroad: Women’s Lead Conference (Omaha, Nebraska)
- Department of Social Development and Gender Affairs – Turks and Caicos Islands Government (Turks and Caicos Islands)
- Pink Power Breast Cancer Awareness Tour – Vidant Health (Greenville, NC (7 cities in NC))
- Odyssey Women’s Network (Naples, Florida and Amelia Island, Florida)
- Pink Power Conference – Phillips Arena (Atlanta, GA)
- Athena International Leadership Conference (Chicago, Il)
- Kellogg (BattleCreek, MI)
- For Women Only Seminar – Liberty Christian Center (Fairfield, CA)
- Roche Pharmaceutical Tour (7 Cities in Michigan)
- Council Women of Color Conference (New York, NY & Beverly Hills,CA)
- Athena International Leadership Awards Ball (Rotherham, England)
DELORES PRESSLEY ACHIEVEMENTS
- Appearances on every major TV network: ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX, including America’s top shows OPRAH and Entertainment Tonight
- Profiled and/or quoted in national publications; Glamour, New York Daily News, Ebony, Chicago Tribune, First for Women, Chicago Sun Times, Essence and People
- Speaking to more than 100,000 people in over 60 major cities and countries
- Presenting for such organizations as Procter and Gamble, First Energy, American Business Woman’s Association (ABWA), eWomen Network, Farm Bureau Insurance, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and Roche Pharmaceuticals
- Author of Clean out the Closets of Your Life and Believe in the Power of You
- President of Dimensions Plus Model Agency, representing over 100 models and placing them with companies such as Nordstrom, Lane Bryant, Just My Size, Dillard’s and Liz Claiborne
- Founder of the Plus USA Woman Beauty Pageant and Convention, providing an opportunity for hundreds of women to achieve dreams. This event was produced for 16 years in Cleveland, Washington, DC and Chicago
- Recipient of many honors, including Top Ten Business Owners by the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) & Key Bank Corporation, Outstanding Community Service Award from the University of Akron (where she earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree), and ATHENA Finalist sponsored by Inside Business Magazine
- Vice-President on the Board of ABCD, Inc. (a nonprofit transportation and housing development)
- Co-Host of Wriggling In The Middle Radio Show on News-Talk 1480 WHBC – Canton, OH